Be a part of TdF 2018.
Don't miss out on this year's Tour de France.
Experience Tour de France LIVE!
Classic Tour de France characters.
Tour de France LIVE.
See France's iconic cycling event up close.
What you don't see on TV!
The craziness of the Tour de France publicity caravan.
On this years Tour de France...
UNESCO listed Carcassonne.
The thrill of Tour de France LIVE -
Tour de France 2018
We are thrilled to offer an action packed cycling tour including so many famous French and Tour de France icons.
Inclusions & Highlights
Tour de France Cycling Tour includes:
- 4 live Stages of the explosive final week of the Tour de France,
- 6 Guided ride days with support vehicle,
- Visit the World Mega Structure, the Millau Viaduct,
- Spend a day exploring the UNESCO World Heritage city of Carcassonne,
- Iconic Pyrenees climbs,
- Performance road bike hire Cannondale CAAD 12,
- VeloRoo Cycling Kit (shorts / jersey / gloves),
- 8 nights accommodation twin share (single supp available),
- Transfers from designated arrival and departure locations,
- all breakfasts and ride snacks,
- all lunches & dinners except Rest Day in Carcassonne,
- Cycling kits washed daily,
- small group size allowing personal service,
- Non-cycling partners welcome – loads of daily options available,
- Tour de France memories to last a lifetime!
Our 2018 Tour de France Cycling Tour is all inclusive (except lunch & dinner on the Carcassonne Rest Day) – even including performance road bike hire. No need to lug your bike on the rest of your European holiday.
For Non-Cycling partners this French tour is ideal. You get to catch some stages of the TdF 2018 as well as travelling to iconic French landmarks such as the Millau Viaduct and Carcassonne, the medieval walled village, which is on everyones must-see list while holidaying in France! During the Pyrenees stages, for a change of pace, you could choose to spend the day at one of the local luxurious French spas getting pampered.