2 Passions in 1 Tour
Historic Motorsport and Cycling - What could be better?
Monte Carlo at its finest.
Come for the racing, stay for the cycling.
Get in on the action.
Watch the Grand Prix from the grandstands.
Monte Carlo inspired rides.
Ride the classic Grand Prix circuit...and more!
Join VeloRoo for the ultimate week of road cycling AND motorsport!
Ride a selection of iconic Monte Carlo Rally stages, then join us in our fantastic grandstands for a weekend of classic Grand Prix racing at the prestigious Monaco Historic Grand Prix. A must for any cycling and motorsport enthusiast!
- 3 iconic Monte Carlo Rally inspired bike rides
- Cycle the Monaco Grand Prix circuit
- 2 1/2 days of outstanding Monaco Grand Prix action
- Specially selected grandstands for our cycling tour group
- 180 Historic Grands Prix cars
- 5 distinct grids covering the first 30 years of GP racing
- Pit Paddock visit
Before the excitement of the Monaco Historic Grand Prix we spend our days cycling on the renowned Monte Carlo Rally stages in the mountains behind Monaco; hairpin-riddled roads offering unparalleled, breathtaking views across the deep valleys and down to the Mediterranean sea.
Only by riding these spectacular roads will you truely comprehend the bravery, skill and commitment of World Rally Championship drivers.
Simply…you will be left in awe.
Not only will you be riding the roads of Rally Legend, as many pro tour riders are based in Monaco, you never know who you may share the road with or come across at a coffee stop.
Then – the Monaco Historic Grand Prix!
Across 5 grids, over 180 Grand Prix cars will be competing in Monaco. This is real racing!
Once every two years, since 1997, the Monaco Historic Grand Prix has treated Motor Racing fans and nostalgia enthusiasts alike to a truly magical weekend of racing. To this day 80% of the Monaco Grand Prix circuit retains the character of the first Grand Prix in 1929. The narrow Monaco streets leave no margin for error, rewarding precision and bravery.
Every motorsport fan has their own special section of the Grand Prix circuit, from the world famous and incredibly tight Loewes Hairpin to the Casino tunnel or along the stunning Marina / Swimming Pool complex, Tabac or la Rascass.
AND to ensure you enjoy this monumental race track to its fullest, you will get to cycle the Grand Prix circuit.
Places are strictly limited for this once in a lifetime holiday.
Cycling and Historic Motorsport Tour May 2020 includes:
- 4 guided ride days
- Performance road bike hire
- Full vehicle support on each of the rides
- 7 nights accom twin share in a 1 bedroom self contained apartment in Menton (*single sup)
- Premium European Cycling kit (jersey, bib shorts, gloves)
- weekend Monaco Historic Grand Prix grandstand tickets
- daily transfers to / from the Monaco Historic GP
Expressions of Interest are being taken for the next Monaco Historic GP in 2022. Contact us.
Upcoming Tour Dates
Cycling and Historic Motorsport Tour May 2020
- 4th - 11th May 2020
- Cycling & Historic Motorsport Tour 2020