South of France Cycling Tour
VéloRoo’s South of France Cycling Tours are based in the incredibly charming and unspoiled region of Occitanie.
September Vendange Tour: when the grapes jump from the vines into the bottles
Postcard French villages
Ride through the many medieval villages of our beautiful region
Amazing spring colours
Our May tour captures the glorious colours of Spring
Live ... laugh ... ride ...
Come join us in the South of France
Fall in love with the "real" South of France
I’m relatively fit and comfortable on the bike and happiest on mild gradients or the flat.
I regularly ride for fitness, dry days I ride to work, and weekend fun with friends. I enjoy an active healthy lifestyle and occasional physical challenges.
Fitness and health is my life. I ride regularly on a weekly basis with mates and am comfortable with rides of around 4 hours at a relatively strong pace.
I ride on average 250 + k’s a week and enjoy a 100k rides on the weekends. I love to train, improve, and sometimes challenge amongst my friends.
Riding is my life! I’m not interested in racing, I don’t need to prove anything to anyone. I love the challenge and the idea of where my legs and bike can take me. My friends and I are always looking for the next cycling adventure.
Immerse yourself in fields overflowing with poppies, the buzz of the grape harvest, and lush autumn colours. No matter the season, VeloRoo South of France cycling tours are a feast for the senses.
We believe the best way to discover the hidden gems whilst cycling in the South of France is to visit in Spring and Autumn …. when the tourists have gone home …. and do it with someone who really knows the roads. We are passionate about sharing our beautiful region with fellow cyclists. That’s why we offer tours in May / June to see the amazing Spring flowers, September to experience the Grape Harvest and Autumn to ride through the beautiful colours of the landscape.
Because we know the roads we can share with you the quiet routes and tucked away village cafes. We offer road cyclists the perfect balance between cycling, holidaying and sightseeing so you can Live, Laugh, Ride…
- venture into our local region that we know and love
- ride stunning rural roads known only to the locals
- relish fresh regional cuisine during a picnic overlooking the vineyards
- savour seasonal gastronomy in our favourite restaurants
- avoid the tourist traps of the more publicised regions
- explore unspoiled medieval villages
- stroll through a vibrant market place where all the locals go
- lose yourself in the wonder of Spring colours, immerse yourself in the grape harvest season or enjoy the tranquil calm of Autumn
South of France Cycling Tour includes:
- Premium service,
- Performance road bike hire,
- We ride with you showing you the way,
- Vehicle support – always on hand if a lift is required or extra refreshments,
- shorter ride options
- Guaranteed Departure – Book with confidence,
- Beziers International Airport or train station group transfer,
- 7 nights accommodation at a beautiful Chambres d’hotels (B&B), twin share (single supplement available*),
- all Breakfasts – beautiful croissants, pastries, breads, condiments, yogurts and seasonal fruits,
- Snacks for your morning ride,
- all Lunches – enjoy specially selected delicious lunches with local wine,
- all Dinners with wine,
- VéloRoo Cycling Jersey (and your kit washed daily for your convenience),
- Non-cyclists welcome – if riding is “not your thing” we have a range of other activities
- A fantastic holiday experience!
We recognise the increased uncertainty that the current COVID situation may be causing in planning your future trips. To help you book with confidence, we are offering a modified cancellation policy : until the situation has stabilised , we will be offering 100% refund on deposits for all new bookings made after 1st April 2020, for cancellations made more than 3 months prior to the tour start date.