Covid Safe Tour
In Australia, we encourage you to download and use the government COVIDSafe App which assists in finding people who have been in close contact with someone with COVID-19.
The great thing is, the VeloRoo style of cycling holiday is already perfectly suited to providing a Covid safe environment!
That’s because our style is
- small group specialists – we always have been!
- always avoid the crowded tourist spots in favour of the quieter hidden gems
- always enjoy exploring the space and tranquility of the open countryside by bike
- always stay in smaller family run accommodation, not a big hotel chain. And now, more than ever, they pride themselves on the cleanliness of their properties.
- always dine at small family run restaurants who pride themselves not only on the quality of their local food but the safe and clean environments in which they work. We don’t go to the crowded tourist trap cafes.
Covid Clean Practices
- Pre-tour Health Questionnaire
- Symptom Free Policy – each day we will ask if you are showing any symptoms including fever, dry cough, sore throat, shortness of breath and we may also do temperature checks. Anyone showing possible symptoms will not be able to join the tour to ensure the health and safety of others.
- All accommodation / transport / cafe partners that we use also have the COVID Clean Practising Business accreditation
- Hand sanitiser will be available
- Social distancing guidelines will be followed
So don’t stop dreaming about that cycling holiday. Here at VeloRoo – Live, Laugh, Ride Cycling Holidays – we are looking forward to showing you our favourite cycling gems, sometime in the not too distant future.
For our Australian guests we have the opportunity to provide some great cycling experiences for you – right here in Oz. Our first Australia cycling tour offering is in Queensland based around the stunning Sunshine Coast hinterland. So come and stretch your legs with us on our Sunshine Coast Hinterland Cycling Tour
We recognise the increased uncertainty that the current COVID situation may be causing in planning your future trips. To help you book with confidence, we are offering a modified cancellation policy on our Australian Tours: until the situation has stabilised, we will be offering a totally flexible approach to cancellations. If you are unable to travel due to new government restrictions at the time of your tour we will reschedule dates or provide a full refund with no penalty. We are here to help plan your future dates when you can travel again safely.
From a practical point of view – We recognise the increased uncertainty that the current COVID situation may be causing in planning your future trips. We have released our 2021 dates for our South of France, Pyrenees and Italian Dolomites & More trips and also have our Spanish trip in the pipeline. So to help you book with confidence, we are offering a modified cancellation policy : until the situation has stabilised , we will be offering 100% refund on deposits for all European bookings made after 1st April 2020, for cancellations made more than 2 months prior to the tour start date.
Rest assured we are committed to our clients safety and health at all times, so should the current events preclude the opportunity for your travel in the future, we will continue to remain flexible.