Covid Safe Tour
Here at VéloRoo, we are committed to do everything in our power to provide a Covid Safe tour.
The great thing is, the VeloRoo style of cycling holiday is already perfectly suited to providing a Covid safe environment!
That’s because our style is
- small group specialists – we always have been!
- always avoid the crowded tourist spots in favour of the quieter hidden gems
- always enjoy exploring the space and tranquility of the open countryside by bike
- always stay in smaller family run accommodation, not a big hotel chain. And now, more than ever, they pride themselves on the cleanliness of their properties.
- always dine at small family run restaurants who pride themselves not only on the quality of their local food but the safe and clean environments in which they work. We don’t go to the crowded tourist trap cafes.
Covid Clean Practices
- Symptom Free Policy – each day we will ask that if you are showing any symptoms including fever, dry cough, sore throat, shortness of breath you advise us immediately. We may also do temperature checks. Anyone showing possible symptoms will not be able to join the tour to ensure the health and safety of others.
- All accommodation / transport / cafe partners that we use also follow COVID safe guidelines
- Hand sanitiser will be available
- Social distancing guidelines will be followed. Keep a safe physical distance between yourself and other people.
- When you meet us and other guests, don’t shake hands or hug—try a no-contact greeting instead.
Rest assured we are committed to our clients safety and health at all times.
So don’t stop dreaming about that cycling holiday. Here at VeloRoo – Live, Laugh, Ride Cycling Holidays – we are looking forward to showing you our favourite cycling gems.