Get yourself to the 2021 Santos Tour Down Under
And we'll take care of getting your bike there
No need to dismantle your bike
Drop your bike & kit bag off to us and we'll bring it to the Tour Down Under
Transported securely inside a vehicle
We take the best care of your pride and joy
VeloRoo-ber – TDU bike taxi – Brisbane / Adelaide (return)
We've been saving Queensland riders time, money and stress by safely transporting their bikes to the Tour Down Under since 2013. The Santos Tour Down Under runs from 14th - 24th January 2021. Men's stages are 19th - 24th January 2021 with the Women's stages 14th - 17th.
Why Use VeloRoo-ber?
Save yourself the hassle of:
- dismantling and packing your bike,
- waiting for a taxi big enough to take bike bags,
- worrying if your bike will make it to Adelaide undamaged!
- Airlines will not guarantee your bike will arrive on the same flight as you, perhaps not even the same day! – and we’ve seen this happen year after year,
- long delays with long taxi queues in Adelaide with everyone else with bike bags,
- unpacking and reassembling your bike.
Use VéloRoo-ber and your bike is delivered to Adelaide ready to ride during the Tour Down Under.
Santos Tour Down Under VeloRoo-ber Bike Transport includes:
- Your pride and joy will be transported inside a vehicle, not exposed to the elements
- drop off / pick up location in Caloundra – Sunshine Coast
- TBC Final drop off / pick up locations in Brisbane but there will be – Studio de Velo in Sumner Park, a place in West End and likely Toombul
- central Adelaide location – Everard Park, only 5km from the CBD. Easily accessed by Tram / Bus / Train. Catch the tram and ride home on your bike.
- transfer of a kit bag for bulky items – helmet / shoes etc – backpack type recommended so that you can collect your bike and ride off with your kit bag
- $295 per bike for the return trip
- customised collection / delivery may be an option for groups – ask us
Each year we fully book out … so don’t delay!