Get yourself to the 2020 Santos Tour Down Under
And we'll take care of getting your bike there
No need to dismantle your bike
Drop your bike & kit bag off to us and we'll bring it to the Tour Down Under
Transported securely inside a vehicle
We take the best care of your pride and joy
VeloRoo-ber – TDU bike taxi – Brisbane / Adelaide (return)
We've been saving Queensland riders time, money and stress by safely transporting their bikes to the Tour Down Under since 2013.
Why Use VeloRoo-ber?
Save yourself the hassle of:
- dismantling and packing your bike,
- waiting for a taxi big enough to take bike bags,
- worrying if your bike will make it to Adelaide undamaged!
- Airlines will not guarantee your bike will arrive on the same flight as you, perhaps not even the same day! – and we’ve seen this happen year after year,
- long delays with long taxi queues in Adelaide with everyone else with bike bags,
- unpacking and reassembling your bike.
Use VéloRoo-ber and your bike is delivered to Adelaide ready to ride during the Tour Down Under.
Santos Tour Down Under VeloRoo-ber Bike Transport includes:
- Your pride and joy will be transported inside a vehicle, not exposed to the elements.
- 3 dedicated locations in Brisbane – Studio de Velo in Sumner Park, Cycle Culture in Grange and a meeting point in Holland Park.
- central Adelaide location – Everard Park, only 5km from the CBD. Easily accessed by Tram / Bus / Train. Catch the tram and ride home on your bike.
- transfer of a kit bag for bulky items – helmet / shoes etc – backpack type recommended so that you can collect your bike and ride off with your kit bag
- $285 per bike for the return trip
- collection / delivery may be an option for groups
Each year we fully book out … so don’t delay! We are getting down to our last places!