The spectacular Dolomites
Soak up the atmosphere on our iconic Italian cycling tour
Italy at its most breathtaking
Fabulous Scenery .. Fabulous Food ...
Embrace the Italian culture
Challenging cycling terrain and spectacular scenery.
Italian Iconics challenge: Stelvio Pass
A must do in Italy; the iconic 48 lacets
The Grandeur of Lake Como
Tour Lombardy from the comfort of your bike seat and visit the Ghisallo Chapel cycling museum.
Smaller tour groups; more personalised attention
Experience Italy's most breathtaking views
Chapel of Madonna del Ghisallo
A shrine to cycling's heroes
Experience the spectacular Italian Dolomites, the challenge of Passo Stelvio, the cyclists shrine of the Madonna del Ghisallo, and more!
3 Italian Regions... 3 Italian Experiences... 3 Italian Cultures...
A cyclist's Italian bucket list - The Dolomites - The Stelvio Pass - Chapel of Madonna del Ghisallo - Lake Como...
VeloRoo will take you on a cycling tour of Italy that you'll never forget.
Choosing a VeloRoo tour means you value an authentic cycling experience over the quest for the biggest numbers.
Rather than riding the most km’s or climbing the most mountains, our hand picked cycling routes offer you the most scenic cycling journey’s and experiences in the Dolomites and northern Italy.
One of the most spellbinding mountain ranges in the world, the Italian Dolomites, are considered home to some of the grandest cycling routes in all of Italy. On this spectacular new cycling tour of Italy, you will traverse mountain landscapes dotted with medieval towns, historic castles, climb through heavily wooded valleys and be stunned by vast dramatic panorama’s. Embrace the Italian culture with all the Belluno, Alto Adige and Trentino regions have to offer with their challenging terrain and spectacular scenery.
Interested in cycling around Italy on our exciting new bike tour?
The dates of VéloRoo’s Dolomites and more Italian Cycling Tour allows you the option to independently experience two Nice, Tour de France stages live, before your holiday with us.
- the splendour of Italy’s Dolomites over 3 days
- ride the Sella Ronda – Passo Pordoi, Passo Sella, Passo Gardena, Passo Campolongo,
- Passo Giau,
- 2 days on the iconic Stelvio Pass,
- Switzerland’s Umbrail Pass,
- 3 days on Lake Como and the historic Madonna del Ghisallo climb and Chapel – cycling icon and museum.
Iconic Italian Dolomites and more Cycling Tour includes:
- fully supported rides – vehicle support and ride guides,
- max 9 guests per tour – and with 5 or more guests, we will be joined on the road by Neil Martin (Irish U23 DS and proud father of Dan Martin)
- training plan to prepare you for your cycling holiday in Italy
- Non-Cyclists welcome – check out our itinerary page for daily non-cycling suggestions – for example – who would want to miss a day in Bellagio on Lake Como?
- Performance Road Bike hire included – no transport or packing worries for your bike,
- 8 nights accommodation twin share,
- all 8 breakfasts,
- all lunches (except day in Bolzano),
- all 8 dinners,
- European-made VeloRoo Cycling Kit (shorts / jersey / gloves),
- Cycling kits washed daily,
- Pick up from Venice Marco Polo airport
- Drop off to Milan Malpensa Airport
- You just turn up and enjoy the ride, EVERYTHING is taken care of,
Minimum 4 guests required
Live, Laugh, Ride…