VeloRoo Tips & Packing Suggestions
What VeloRoo will provide for you
- performance Road Bike
- Saddle – whilst our bikes come with their factory fit saddle we highly recommend that you bring your saddle that you know and love
- Pedals – VéloRoo has Look / SPD SL / SPD MTB model pedals, however if you use a different model please bring those.
- Spare parts – basic repair items will be on board the vehicle
- Snacks and nutrition throughout each ride
- VéloRoo backpack
- VéloRoo Jersey / Shorts / Gloves
What you will need “on the bike”:
- One spare cycling jersey (generally your kit will be washed daily and ready for your next ride – but it’s safe to have a back one up)
- One spare pair of cycling shorts / bib knicks (once again your kit will generally be washed daily and able to dry overnight but just in case of cloudy weather)
- light cycling vest and / or rain jacket (especially on the Pyrénées tours)
What you will need for “off the bike”:
- Hat / Sunglasses / extra sunscreen
- Walking Shoes
- Neat casual attire
- Jacket / light jumper for cooler evenings
- An appetite for good food and wine!
Other items to remember:
- Luggage – one suitcase and one carry bag – make sure your suitcase is manageable as at many places on the remainder of your European holiday you may need to carry your suitcase up old French stairs.
- Photocopy of travel documents and passport
- Chargers for your phone / camera / laptop etc
- Travel adaptor for your chargers