Hire Terms & Conditions
Hire Equipment Terms & Conditions
VeloRoo rents Spin Bikes to its Clients on the following terms: All bookings are made in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below.
Because our Terms & Conditions contain legal obligations, we encourage you to read them carefully. They form the basis on which bookings are accepted by VeloRoo.
By making payment for our hire equipment you are agreeing to these terms & conditions.
We will contact you in regards to your requested delivery date / collection date to confirm if any adjustments are required. If you would prefer a different collection date to the standard offered 30 / 60 / 90 etc day periods please select the closest date to your preference and put a request in the Note field on the booking form.
- VeloRoo will complete an inspection and review of each Spin Bike prior to use. Each Spin Bike has a service and maintenance program. Each Spin Bike will be supplied to Clients in a properly serviced and operational state, ready to ride.
- When we deliver the spin bike we will set you up on the bike and provide a demonstration on it’s safe and proper usage.
- In the unlikely event there is a mechanical fault we will repair or we will provide a replacement bike as soon as one is available and extend the hire period by the number of days the equipment was not functional.
Usage of Equipment
- The equipment is for indoor use only and must be stored indoors.
- The equipment is for personal use only and not for commercial use.
- The equipment is to be used by adults only and is not suitable for children. Children must be kept away from the equipment to avoid injury.
- Consult your doctor before starting any exercise program
- Wear appropriate clothing for exercising
- The Spin Bikes have wheels to allow easy mobility. Avoid having to lift the equipment, but if this is required, use appropriate lifting techniques.
- Please read the descriptions carefully in regards to height and weight limitations before making your selection.
- Cancellation of a booking after payment and prior to delivery will incur an administration fee.
- No refund is possible after the commencement of hire.
Theft of and Damage to Hire Equipment
- Once a Client receives their Spin Bike, the Client is responsible for any and all damage to the Spin Bike, including but not limited to theft.
- In the event that VeloRoo is required to make a call out to attend to a repair or replacement necessitated by the improper use and / or storage of the equipment you will be charged a fee calculated on distance travelled and time taken in addition to any repair charges and / or spin bike exchange required.
- Prior to commencement of the rental period, a $100 security deposit is payable separately, as security for instances of theft and/or damage to the Spin Bike. Liability is not limited to this amount.
- It is the hire’s responsibility to advise VeloRoo of any abnormal performance of the equipment and cease use of the equipment until advised by VeloRoo. The hire period will be extended by the number of days the equipment was not functional from the time VeloRoo was advised.
At the end of your hire
- We will arrange a time with you for collection of your equipment.
- At the end of the hire period, the equipment will be collected and inspected upon return to our premises. VeloRoo will refund the security deposit back to the Hirers authorised credit card, less any necessary deductions for damage, within 7 working days of the date the item was removed from the Hirers delivery address.
- Equipment is to be in a clean state for collection. Equipment requiring extra cleaning may incur a $50 cleaning fee which will be retained from the security deposit.
Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, VeloRoo shall not be liable for personal injury, death, damage to property, third party liability or any other loss, accident, delay, inconvenience suffered or sustained in connection with a VeloRoo Rental, or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of VeloRoo, any person associated with VeloRoo, the Client or the Client’s agents. Clients must insure against all such possibilities.
Clients acknowledge and agree that VeloRoo maintains no control over the operation of the Spin Bike by the Client.
Clients agree to be responsible for their own welfare. Clients taking part in VeloRoo Rental do so at their own risk and hereby release VeloRoo and its agents and employees from and against any and all liability arising during the rental period.
Clients agree that the terms herein are binding on them, their family members, heirs, successors, assigns, dependents and/or minors accompanying them, and their legal representatives.