Travel Updates for Coronvirus
Well 2020 certainly changed a lot of travel plans. Firstly we hope that all of our VeloRoo family both present and future, stay safe and well.
We had so many clients reluctantly make changes to their 2020 holiday plans. So many birthday trips or other milestones events that will need to be celebrated in a different manner and then made up for with celebrations next year!
There will be life after Coronavirus. And when you’re ready to travel again, we’ll be here for you!
And the great thing is, the VeloRoo style of cycling holiday is already perfectly suited to providing a Covid safe environment!
That’s because our style is
- small group specialists – we always have been!
- always avoid the crowded tourist spots in favour of the quieter hidden gems
- always enjoy exploring the space and tranquility of the open countryside by bike
- always stay in smaller family run accommodation, not a big hotel chain. And now, more than ever, they pride themselves on the cleanliness of their properties.
- always dine at small family run restaurants who pride themselves not only on the quality of their local food but the safe and clean environments in which they work. We don’t go to the crowded tourist trap cafes.
So please, don’t stop dreaming about that cycling holiday. Here at VeloRoo – Live, Laugh, Ride Cycling Holidays – we are looking forward to showing you our favourite cycling gems, sometime in the not too distant future.
From a practical point of view – We recognise the increased uncertainty that the current COVID situation may be causing in planning your future trips. We have released our 2021 dates for our South of France, Pyrenees and Italian Dolomites & More trips and also have our Spanish trip in the pipeline. So to help you book with confidence, we are offering a modified cancellation policy : until the situation has stabilised , we will be offering 100% refund on deposits for all new European bookings made after 1st April 2020, for cancellations made more than 2 months prior to the tour start date.
Rest assured we are committed to our clients safety and health at all times, so should the current events preclude the opportunity for your travel in the future, we will continue to remain flexible.
For our Australian guests we have the opportunity to provide some great cycling experiences for you – right here in Oz. Our first Australia cycling tour offering is in Queensland based around the stunning Sunshine Coast hinterland. So come and stretch your legs with us on our Sunshine Coast Hinterland Cycling Tour