Get yourself to the 2019 Santos Tour Down Under
And we'll take care of getting your bike there
No need to dismantle your bike
Drop your bike & kit bag off to us and we'll bring it to the Tour Down Under
Transported securely inside a vehicle
We take the best care of your pride and joy
VeloRoo-ber – TDU bike taxi – Brisbane / Adelaide (return)
We've been saving Queensland riders time, money and stress by safely transporting their bikes to the Tour Down Under since 2013.
Save yourself the hassle of:
- dismantling and packing your bike,
- waiting for a taxi big enough to take bike bags,
- worrying if your bike will make it to Adelaide undamaged!
- Airlines will not guarantee your bike will arrive on the same flight as you, perhaps not even the same day! – and we’ve seen this happen year after year,
- long delays with long taxi queues in Adelaide with everyone else with bike bags,
- unpacking and reassembling your bike.
Use VéloRoo-ber and your bike is delivered to Adelaide ready to ride during the Tour Down Under.
Your pride and joy will be transported inside a vehicle, not exposed to the elements.
3 handy drop off points in Brisbane
- Aspley Bike Shop (1297 Gympie Rd Aspley),
- Studio de Velo (2/32 Sumners Rd Sumner 4074),
- Hawthorne 4171 (address to be advised by email).
Drop off your bike either Tuesday 8th January or Wednesday 9th January (am) – details on the Booking Form.
Central collection / drop off point in Adelaide
- Treadly Bike Shop – Shop 5 Ebenezer Place, Adelaide CBD.
Your bike will be available for collection, ready to ride, from Friday 11th January (mid afternoon – 8pm) and Saturday 10am – 5pm and onwards (check shop opening hours on Booking Form).
In 2019 there is 2 MASSIVE CHANGES to the Santos Tour Down Under stage schedule.
- The BUPA Challenge has moved to Saturday 19th,
- The WILLUNGA Stage has moved to Sunday 20th.
This means, for most people, flying out later than usual. And if you haven’t been before, the Willunga Stage is AUSTRALIA’S BIGGEST CYCLING DAY and not to be missed!
Check out all the Santos Tour Down Under stage routes here.
The VeloRoo-ber service fully books out each year – last 2 places – book now!