Get yourself to the 2019 Santos Tour Down Under
And we'll take care of getting your bike there
No need to dismantle
Drop your bike & kit bag off to us
Transported securely inside a vehicle
We take the best care of your pride and joy
VeloRoo-ber – TDU bike taxi – Brisbane / Adelaide (return)
We've been saving Queensland riders time, money and stress by safely transporting their bikes to the TDU since 2013.
Save yourself the hassle of
- dismantling and packing your bike
- waiting for a taxi big enough to take bike bags
- worrying if your bike will make it to Adelaide undamaged!
- Airlines will not guarantee your bike will arrive on the same flight as you, perhaps not even the same day! – and we’ve seen this happen year after year
- long delays with long taxi queues in Adelaide with everyone else with bike bags
- unpacking and reassembling your bike
Use VéloRoo-ber and your bike is delivered to Adelaide ready to ride.
Your pride and joy will be transported inside a vehicle, not exposed to the elements.
3 handy drop off points in Brisbane
- Aspley Bike Shop (1297 Gympie Rd Aspley)
- Studio de Velo (2/32 Sumners Rd Sumner 4074)
- East Brisbane (to be advised)
Drop off your bike either Tuesday 8th January or Wednesday 9th January (am) – details on the Booking Form
Central collection / drop off point in Adelaide
- Treadly Bike Shop – Shop 5 Ebenezer Place, Adelaide CBD
Your bike will be available for collection, ready to ride, from Friday 11th January (mid afternoon – 5:30pm) and Saturday 10am – 5pm and onwards (check shop opening hours)
In 2019 there is 2 MASSIVE CHANGES to the Santos Tour Down Under stage schedule.
- The BUPA Challenge has moved to Saturday 19th
- The WILLUNGA Stage has moved to Sunday 20th
This means, for most people, flying out later than usual. And if you haven’t been before, the Willunga Stage is AUSTRALIA’S BIGGEST CYCLING DAY and not to be missed!
Check out all the Santos Tour Down Under stage routes here
The VeloRoo-ber service fully books out each year – limited places and they are filling fast – book now!