Sunshine Coast Hinterland Cycling Tour
Explore the picturesque countryside Queensland from your bike.
Risk free cancellation
Take the plunge and book with confidence.
Wide open spaces
Hinterland views of wide sea and sky, offering some of Queensland's best views.
Private Guided Tours
With experienced tour operators.
The mystique Glass House Mountains
All from the comfort of your bike.
Explore the emerald behind the azure
VéloRoo invites you to explore the secret roads of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland on our guided cycling tours of the Sunshine Coast. From exceptional coastline to rolling mountains and hill-climb challenges, the Sunshine Coast Hinterland gives you an Australian taste of the Pyrenees. Now is the time to go local on your bike and live, laugh, ride.
VéloRoo’s guided cycling holidays of the Sunshine Coast offer a smooth blend of structure and spontaneity. Julia and Steve, your hosts, are Sunny Coast locals and are excited to share their insider knowledge with the discerning cyclist wanting that special cycling getaway: outstanding panoramas, gourmet hot spots, short cuts… even long cuts, if you’re having that much fun!
These passionate and experienced cycling tour guides will make certain you soak up all the goodness the Sunshine Coast region has to offer – and challenge yourself in the process!
- Flexible number of ride days to fit in with your Sunshine Coast holiday time,
- Ride / Rest / Ride options – we can recommend other local activities to take a break from the bike (if you want to!),
- Tailored riding package to suit the ability of your group,
- Private groups,
- Corporate / club / mates group packages.
- from 2 riders up.
- Our local accommodation recommendations in Coolum Beach are Endless Summer Resort and The Point.
- Have your own accommodation sorted? Not a problem!
- You can bring your own trusted steed – the road bike you know and love – to conquer the hinterland climbs,
- if you prefer to travel light, we can arrange road bike hire for you.
Combining pristine ocean views, mountain vistas, exotic rainforest and true-blue Aussie bushland, VeloRoo’s Euro-inspired guided cycling holidays of the Sunshine Coast showcase some of Queensland’s best and most beloved features. Our cycling routes avoid tourist hot-spots and your hosts’ local knowledge of Australia – this is our backyard, after all – will make you fall in love with our island home all over again.
We’re Good to Go for our fellow Queenslanders – come and let us show you the hidden gems of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland. And when our friends in the other states are let loose – we’re ready for you, too! Get in touch and start planning so you’re ready to go!
For our friends down south – here’s something to get you thinking cycling: our Sunshine Coast Hinterland Weekend Getaway Cycling Tour. There’s never been a better time to get your cycling buddies together for an Australian cycling adventure!
Australian Sunshine Coast Hinterland Cycling Tour includes:
- Premium service,
- Guided bike rides on the Sunshine Coast and into the Hinterland,
- Airport transfers for those flying in,
- Vehicle transfers for those flying in (on certain rides) to our ride start point,
- Vehicle support – always on hand if a lift is required or extra refreshments,
- Snacks for your ride,
- Delicious lunches at hand-picked locations,
- Recommendations on accommodation options and local activities,
- Non-cyclists are welcome – there is a range of bike-less activities on offer including day trips and wellness days,
- A fantastic cycling holiday experience!
- Risk free cancellation terms.
We recognise the increased uncertainty that the current COVID situation may be causing in planning your future trips. To help you book with confidence, we are offering a modified cancellation policy on our Australian Tours: until the situation has stabilised, we will be offering a totally flexible approach to cancellations. If you are unable to travel due to new government restrictions at the time of your tour we will reschedule dates or provide a full refund with no penalty. We are here to help plan your future dates when you can travel again safely.