Sunshine Coast Cycling Holiday
Super Special Package Deal - Come and explore with us
The Mystic Glass House Mountains
such beauty awaits in our backyard
Sunshine Coast & Hinterland Cycling Holiday
VéloRoo invites you to explore the secret roads of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland on our guided cycling tours of the Sunshine Coast. Combine a relaxing holiday at the beach with some awesome cycling! Avoid the crowds and have a great week exploring the Sunshine Coast & the Hinterland's secrets on our guided tour.
VéloRoo’s guided cycling holidays on the Sunshine Coast offer the perfect blend of structure and spontaneity – by locals – for visitors!
We love sharing our insider knowledge to create awesome cycling getaways: Combining pristine ocean views, outstanding mountain panoramas, exotic rainforest and true-blue Aussie bushland.
Throw in tucked away local coffee spots, short cuts… even long cuts because you’ll be having that much fun and you’ve got a week of your own cycling stories to share! Our curated cycling routes avoid the tourist hot-spots and mundane transit sections.
With years of cycling tour operator experience – both local and international – we will make certain you soak up all the goodness the Sunshine Coast region has to offer – and challenge yourself in the process.
- 4 epic curated rides all over the Sunshine Coast & Hinterland
- and that will be 4 incredible coffee stops for that matter!
- Experience a unique Cultural Cruise and learn about the ancient Indigenous culture of the area.
- staying at Coolum – everything is at your fingertips
- Exclusive deals for optional afternoon activities
- Get your cycling buddies together and benefit from a group discount (4 cyclists receive 10% discount)
- Take advantage of our 10% Early Bird offer and book before 31st January 2021
- Do you have a non-cycling partner – no problems! – there is so many things to do from relaxing beach side to getting out and about. We can help with suggestions AND we have a great non cyclist price available which includes accommodation, 2 lunches and the amazing Cultural Cruise – contact us!
- Get away from the everyday hustle & bustle,
- Take advantage of this great Cycling deal and
- Live, Laugh, Ride …
Australian Sunshine Coast Hinterland Cycling Holiday includes:
- Premium personal service from experienced tour guide operators
- 4 fully guided rides
- vehicle support on each ride,
- 5 nights accommodation in a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment at Endless Summer Resort in Coolum, (1Queen Bed & 2 Single Beds) triple or quad share
- Cultural Cruise
- 4 lunches,
- A fantastic cycling holiday experience!
- Risk free cancellation terms.
- You can bring your own trusted steed – the road bike you know and love – to conquer the hinterland climbs,
- if you prefer to travel light, we can arrange road bike hire for you.
- If you are flying from interstate and don’t want to hire a car we can arrange airport transfers for you. We have specifically chosen Endless Summer Resort for its great location and easy access to Coolum’s shops, restaurants, cafes.
We recognise the increased uncertainty that the current COVID situation may be causing in planning your future trips. To help you book with confidence, we are offering a modified cancellation policy on our Australian Tours: until the situation has stabilised, we will be offering a totally flexible approach to cancellations. If you are unable to travel due to new government restrictions at the time of your tour we will reschedule dates or provide a full refund with no penalty. We are here to help plan your future dates when you can travel again safely.
Local recommendations provided for cafes and other activities.
We’re all in this current situation together – so our flexible cancellation policy is there to help you book with confidence.
We can also fully customise a tour to suit your group – just get in touch!
Upcoming Tour Dates
Australian Sunshine Coast Hinterland Cycling Holiday
Acknowledgement of Country
In the spirit of reconciliation VeloRoo acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.