VéloRoo-ber – TDU bike taxi – Brisbane / Adelaide (return)
We’ve been saving Queensland riders time, money and stress by safely transporting their bikes to the TDU since 2013.
Save yourself the hassle of
- dismantling and packing your bike
- waiting for a taxi big enough to take bike bags
- worrying if your bike will make it to Adelaide undamaged!
- Airlines will not guarantee your bike will arrive on the same flight as you, perhaps not even the same day! – and we’ve seen this happen year after year
- long delays with long taxi queues in Adelaide with everyone else with bike bags
- unpacking and reassembling your bike
Use VéloRoo-ber and have your bike delivered to Adelaide ready to ride.
Your pride and joy will be transported inside a vehicle, not exposed to the elements.
Full details available later this year.
This fully books out each year – limited places – register now!
Hassle free transport for your bike means stress free TDU travel for you!
To get the most out of your Tour Down Under we recommend getting down there the weekend the tour starts. (preferably fly in after work Friday) You get to take in the Team Presentation, the Sunday Crit and maybe even catch some of the teams on their training rides.