Join VeloRoo for the ultimate week of road cycling AND motorsport!
Ride a selection of iconic Monte Carlo Rally stages, then join us in our fantastic grandstands for a weekend of classic Grand Prix racing at the prestigious Monaco Historic Grand Prix. A must for any cycling and motorsport enthusiast!
- 3 iconic Monte Carlo Rally inspired rides
- Ride the Monaco GP circuit
- 2 1/2 days of outstanding Grand Prix action
- Specially selected grandstands
- 180 Historic Grands Prix cars
- 5 distinct grids covering the first 30 years of GP racing
- Pit Paddock visit
Before the excitement of the Monaco Historic Grand Prix we spend our days cycling on the renowned Monte Carlo Rally stages in the mountains behind Monaco. Hairpin riddled roads offering unparalleled, breathtaking views across the deep valleys and down to the Mediterranean sea.
Only by riding these spectacular roads will you truely comprehend the bravery, skill and commitment of WRC drivers.
Simply …. you will be left in awe.
Not only will you be riding the roads of Rally Legend, as many pro tour riders are based in Monaco, you never know who you may share the road with or come across at a coffee stop.
Then – the Monaco Historic Grand Prix!
Across 5 grids, over 180 GP cars will be competing in Monaco. This is real racing!
Once every two years, since 1997, the Monaco Historic Grand Prix has treated Motor Racing fans and nostalgia enthusiasts alike to a truly magical weekend of racing. To this day 80% of the Monaco GP circuit retains the character of the first GP in 1929. The narrow Monaco streets leave no margin for error, rewarding precision and bravery.
Every motorsport fan has their own special section of the Grand Prix circuit, from the world famous and incredibly tight Loewes Hairpin to the Casino tunnel or along the stunning Marina / Swimming Pool complex, Tabac or la Rascass.
AND to ensure you enjoy this monumental race track to its fullest, you will get to ride the Grand Prix circuit
Places are strictly limited to 8 for this once in a lifetime holiday and we expect will fill quickly.
- 4 guided ride days
- Performance road bike hire
- Full vehicle support on each of the rides
- 3 nights accom twin share in the historic mountain village of Sospel (*single sup)
- 4 nights accom twin share on the Mediterranean in Roquebrun-Cap-Martin (*single sup)
- all breakfasts
- lunches on ride days
- 7 dinners
- Premium European Cycling kit (jersey, bib shorts, gloves)
- weekend Monaco Historic GP grandstand tickets
- daily transfers to / from the Monaco Historic GP
- transfers to / from Nice airport at designated times
Cost per person twin share AUD $3990
*single supplement an additional AUD $525