Join VeloRoo for the ultimate week of road cycling AND motorsport!
An epic week combining cycling along spectacular roads made famous by the iconic Monte Carlo Rally and a weekend at the prestigious Monaco Historic Grand Prix.
The glamorous Monaco Grand Prix has been the GP drivers have fought to win. To this day 80% of the Monaco GP circuit retains the character of the first GP in 1929. The narrow Monaco streets leave no margin for error, rewarding precision and bravery. Only the best drivers have achieved their dream.
For the 2018 Monaco Historic Grand Prix only Grand Prix cars of the correct authenticity and historic value have be invited to participate by the Monaco GP organisers. Across 5 grids, over 180 GP cars will be competing in Monaco. This is real racing! We have selected the best stands to make this weekend unforgettable.
Every motorsport fan has their own must visit section of the Grand Prix circuit, from the incredibly tight Loewes Hairpin to the Casino tunnel or along the stunning Marina / Swimming Pool complex starting at Tabac and finishing at la Rascass. On your VéloRoo 2018 Monaco Historic Grand Prix Cycling Tour you will get to experience it all when we ride the circuit!
Our 3 Monte Carlo Rally inspired stages are set amongst the dramatic and rugged Alpine mountains behind Monaco. It’s only by riding these spectacular roads that you will truly comprehend the bravery, skill and commitment of WRC drivers.
The hairpin riddled roads that we ride up and down the mountainsides offer unparalleled, breathtaking views across the deep valleys and down to the Mediterranean sea.
Simply …. you will be left in awe.
Not only will you be riding the roads of Rally Legend, but with so many pro tour riders and teams based near Monaco, you never know who you may share the road with or come across at a coffee stop.
- 2 1/2 days of GP Motorsport excellence from the best stands on the Monaco Grand Prix circuit.
- 180 Grands Prix cars specifically selected for Historical Value and Authenticity
- 5 distinct grids covering the first 30 years of GP racing
- Pit Paddock visit
- Ride the Monaco GP circuit
- 3 Classic Monte Carlo Rally inspired rides
- 4 guided ride days
- Performance road bike hire
- Full vehicle support on each of the rides
- 7 nights accommodation twin share (*single supplement available)
- all breakfasts
- lunches on ride days
- 7 dinners
- Cycling kit
- weekend Monaco Historic GP grandstand tickets
- transfers to / from Nice airport at designated times
Cost per person twin share AUD $3990
*single supplement an additional AUD $480