“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.”
~ Albert Einstein
Come cycling in France with VéloRoo …..
The Languedoc Mini-Break Cycling Tour includes
- Everything organised, premium service.
- Vehicle support on every scheduled ride.
- We ride with you showing you the way
- 4 nights accommodation in a beautiful Chambres d’Hotes, twin share (single supplement available*)
- Breakfasts – Cereal, yogurt, fresh seasonal fruits, fresh bread and pastries, fruit juice, tea, coffee & hot chocolate
- Snacks for your morning ride
- 3 Lunches – a different food experience each day at specially selected locations
- 4 relaxing Dinners with wine
- Group transfers to and from Beziers train station or airport
- includes performance Road Bike hire
- VéloRoo cycling kit
- Cycling kits washed daily
- A fantastic holiday experience!
Cost per person twin share AUD $2170
*Single supplement an additional AUD $180
Unlike most tour companies, we base our group in the one location and ride out to different areas each day. Our region has so much to offer – there is no need to pack and unpack daily. Our accommodation is personally chosen to provide you with the comforts of home combined with the luxuries of being on holiday.
Relax in our personally selected Chambres d’Hotes.
For your Languedoc Cycling Tours we have chosen Le Cerisier, a lovingly restored Chambre d’hotes which was originally a vignerons house, in Saint Genies de Fontedit.
You will enjoy a delicious breakfast each morning in the dining room, chill out in the lounge room and relax in your bedroom. Free WiFi available.
Transport to the tour start location of Beziers Train Station or Beziers International Airport
Transport after the tour beyond Beziers Train Station or Beziers International Airport
Accommodation before or after the tour. However this can easily be arranged at an additional charge.
Personal items purchased
Additional food, drinks, snacks outside what is stated in the inclusions for the tour.
All alcohol except for a set amount of local wines included with lunch and dinner.
If you have any questions in regards to the VéloRoo Languedoc Mini-Break Cycling in France Tour contact us.
Or if you have more time available check out our Languedoc Week Cycling in France Tour page.