Our guided day rides are the perfect solution if your holidays plans only allow a day or 2 of riding.
In keeping with our VéloRoo “Live, Laugh, Ride” approach, we do all the planning and logistics – you just turn up and enjoy an awesome ride!
Don’t waste precious holiday time looking over maps of unfamiliar roads or taking a wrong turn and getting lost. With a guided ride you get to enjoy the ride and the scenery.
“Any of you out there who enjoy riding, amiable company, and crazy beautiful French countryside need to cycle with Steve. While there were many things about our trip that were fantastic (it is France, after all), our half-day ride with VeloRoo made the top of the list of things to do – and do again, I hope.” Erin – California
Day Guided Riding – What you get ….
- Performance Road Bike Hire
- Half Day option – approx 3.5-4hrs guided morning ride returning by lunch time
- Full Day option – approx 4hrs ride to a lunch stop, then approx 2hrs ride back
- All rides start and return to Saint Genies de Fontedit
- Our set half day rides are €98 per person.
- Other Day Rides are available and will be quoted on request
- All you need to bring is your shoes & pedals. We have some brands of pedals available for hire. Please check with us for availability.
Discounts available on bookings of 4 or more riders and discount given for multi-day bookings.
There is also the option of Vehicle Support. The price will be subject to the group size. Please enquire.
Day Rides will be open to other cyclists unless you book a privately guided ride. However the maximum number on each guided day ride is 8 people. Customised arrangements can be made for group bookings.
Live, Laugh, Ride …
“As a group of three MAMIL’s, we booked two days of riding with Steve … Having Steve as a tour guide significantly improved the whole experience from the distance covered, the speed, the hills, the countryside, the views and, of course, the cafes and restaurants!
Steve is a top bloke for both having a laugh and learning from so in conclusion; lots of exercise, lots of fun and a quality bike ….. hassle free and worth every penny.” Alan UK